What kind of people can use Vehicle Location Tracker, or which companies are better suited to install this GPS technology? Companies with many contractors, whether they are electrical, HVAC or plumbing companies, are quickly installing this technology into their vehicles. Tracking systems are not even for these contractors, cab companies, limousines can also use GPS technology to improve their productivity and the restaurant industry can use it to monitor their valuables.
Tracking information is transmitted from the vehicle to the headquarters, with geostationary position satellites acting as intermediaries. The device, which can also be called a mobile GPS tracker, updates its position, speed, direction of travel and location across headquarters. The frequency can be adjusted manually from about 2 to 15 minutes or by creating defaults.
Vehicle Location Tracker
Why install a GPS tracking system at all? Real Time GPS Vehicle Tracker Suppliers tell us the following ten most important reasons.
1. Vehicle tracking systems allow you to reduce operating costs by detecting reckless drivers who are speeding and thus wasting fuel. Not only will you save on maintenance fees and costs, but you will also reduce your insurance premiums.
2. Vehicle tracking systems used in conjunction with mileage reminders can reduce the time wasted due to maintenance. Regular maintenance will definitely increase the resale value. Using it, indirectly helps to avoid bald tires, taxes.
3. Take advantage of discounts of up to 30% offered by some insurance companies for businesses that install mobile GPS trackers. While the tracker encourages safe driving, it also makes it easier to help with the recovery process in the event of theft.
4. Productivity can be significantly increased. Unauthorized stops and breaks are prohibited, and tracking devices provide accurate and complete information about the location of the vehicle. A way to verify driver overtime requests.
5. Create a customer-friendly database. When any customer calls, with the help of a tracking system, companies can specify how close the nearest available cab is to them and how long it will take to reach their location.
6. Companies can easily know the most productive workers in the workforce. With this information, better bonus programs and further training can be implemented to improve employee morale.
7. The cost of obtaining phone bills plummets. With this tracking system, there is no need to monitor workers over the phone to know their location.
8. Displaying vehicle-related data on a single screen allows the company to respond to inquiries in a fast and accurate manner.
9. Mobile tracking systems reduce paperwork. Since the mobile GPS tracking system provides information on a regular basis, drivers don't have to fill out forms all the time. It also makes the accuracy of records somewhat more accurate.
10. Take control of your business. When all information about fleet location, vehicle speed, position, etc. is available. more informed decisions can be made and create a sense of control for business owners.
The above reasons are by no means an exhaustive list of the benefits of implementing a vehicle tracking system. For fleet agents, now is the time to take your business to the next level, stay up to date, use advanced technology for smoother operations, while increasing efficiency and productivity, and ultimately, your profits.
The company also offers Pet Trackers, so please feel free to contact us if you need one!